Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust, Non-executive Director x2 and Associate Non-executive Director x2
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||up to 4|
|Remuneration:||NEDs - £13,000 pa & Associate NEDs - £9,100|
|Time Requirements:||3 - 4 days per month|
Closed for Applications
08/11/2021 at 09:00
Final Interview Date
There are vacancies for two Non-executive Directors (NED) and up to two Associate NEDs at Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust (BEH). This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services, and demonstrate a passion for mental health and how we serve our local communities. You will have senior level experience gained from working in a similar complex organisation in any sector.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in North London or have strong connections with the area and the demographics served by the Trust
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Code of Governance to ensure that they are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed.
- Anderson Quigley is working with us to identify potential candidates. Please contact Helene Usherwood, Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or via her mobile at 07719 322 669 for a confidential discussion about the role
- Jackie Smith, Chair of the Trust will be happy to speak to potential candidates. Please contact Helene (see above) in the first instance to discuss this further
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Helen Barlow on 0300 123 2038 or by emailing email@example.comHow to apply
How to Apply
Please read the candidate information pack to find out how to apply and forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net.
|BEH NHS - NED Recruitment Pack 2021|
|L2482 Monitoring Form|