Barts Health NHS Trust - 2 Non-executive DirectorsAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Remuneration:||£6,157 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||On average this role will require the equivalent to 2 to 3 days a month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointments of Natalie Howard and Margaret Exley as Non-executive Directors of Barts Health NHS Trust from 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2021 and 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2021 respectively. Mrs Howard and Mrs Exley have no declared political activity and will each receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum.
Further information may be available at https://bartshealth.nhs.uk/news/barts-health-backs-apprenticeships-for-board-members-2476
Date: 07/12/2017View Announcement
Closed for Applications
26/10/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
We are recruiting two non-executive directors for Barts Health NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
All non-executive directors must champion the Standards of Public Life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership. As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role.
For post one
You will have experience in corporate finance and / or as Finance Director in the property development sector, ideally commercial property, including specific experience such as property development, finance raising and restructuring, Joint Ventures / Special Purpose Vehicles or planning applications and consents.
For post two
You will have broad experience of HR Director or OD professional responsibilities within a large people-based and/or service organisation. You will also have experience of leading and overseeing successful transformation, including the introduction of new ways of working, organisational models, cultural change, efficiency and quality improvement. You will also be financially literate and have an interest in diversity and inclusivity.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
- closing date for receipt of applications: 11am on 26 October 2017. Please forward your completed application to email@example.com
- interview date: 14 November 2017
- proposed start date: to be confirmed
Getting in touch
- Russell Reynolds Associates is supporting this recruitment. For a confidential discussion with Patrick Johnson about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Leslie Horn on 0300 123 2057 or by emailing email@example.com
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|20170607 Info for Candidates|
|20170822 L1417 Monitoring Form|
|20171012 L1417 Information Pack updated|