Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Non-executive Director
|Body:||Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust|
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£12,500 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||The time commitment is expected, between 3 and 4 days per month|
This is not a ministerial appointment.
Closed for Applications
Final Interview Date
The Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are seeking to recruit a Non-Executive Director.
The Trust provides specialist mental health, learning disability, and community healthcare services for the population of the Black Country.
Across the whole of the region they provide:
- Adult and older adult mental health services.
- Specialist learning disability services.
- Mental health services for children and young people.
- Community healthcare services for children, young people and families in Dudley.
The trust is seeking a person with:
- experience and expertise in Finance,
- understanding of Public Sector Finance
- qualified Accountant from one of the Chartered Accountancy Bodies below:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
You should also have:
- an understanding of the Culture in the Black Country
- demonstrable empathy towards, service users of the Trust.
All applicants need to be registered as public members of the Trust, residing in any of the areas within the Trust’s designated public consistuency.
For an informal discussion about the posts, see contacts below:
Trust Chair, Jeremy Vanes on 07341 458 362
Mark Axcell, Chief Executive Officer, 0121 612 8081
Georgina Dean, Chief Finance Officer, 07341 458 362
Ashi Williams, Director of People on 07775 014 326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gilbert George, Interim Trust Secretary on 0121 612 8072 or Gilbert.George5@nhs.net
How to Apply
- Complete and submit an application form and equal opportunities form via NHS Jobs online at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/ (The role can be found by searching the job title / job reference number which will go live on 12 February 2021
More information on how to apply and about the role can be found here https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/doc_viewer/?descriptor=JhEgAiIHSTsbAwZIGhcqbiUrDD0BKgROWkREVnd5ZXhf
This post is NOT regulated by The Commissioner for Public Appointments.