Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust - Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Location:||Applicants should live in or have strong connections with Cambridgeshire, Luton, Norfolk, Suffolk or Peterborough, which are all areas covered by the Trust|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2-3 days per month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointments of Richard Cooper from 1 May 2017 to 30 April 2020 and Oliver Judges from 1 October 2017 to 30 September 2020 as Non-executive Directors of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust.
They are both entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum .
Further information may be available at http://www.cambscommunityservices.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
14/02/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
23/03/2017 at 14:00
We are recruiting a Non-executive Director for Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust. Candidates must have very recent commercial experience ideally gained at board level.
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
Essential criteria: You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will also have very recent commercial experience ideally gained at board level.
Desirable criteria: Programme/Project Management expertise gained at a strategic level and/or Strategic Estates experience would be an advantage.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Find out more
The Trust – for an informal and confidential discussion with Nicola Scrivings, the Chair of the Trust regarding the role, please contact Taff Gidi, Assistant Director of Corporate Governance on 01480 308219.
NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
- Please forward your completed application to email@example.com
|20170116 M1334 Monitoring Form|
|20170116 M1334 NHSI NED INFO pack|