Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 to 3 days a month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Fazilet Hadi from 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2022 as Non-executive Director of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust. She is entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum. Further information may be available at http://www.cambscommunityservices.nhs.uk/home
Closed for Applications
29/03/2019 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
04/06/2019 at 10:00
We are recruiting a Non-executive Director for Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior or Board level commercial experience, and will be someone who is passionate about representing the needs of the diverse communities the trust serves. Furthermore, you will have the ability work with others to achieve sustained improvements.
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering change through others:
- through their own lived experiences;
- running their own business;
- in a large corporate environment; or
- contributing to the governance of a sizeable organisation.
Experience of IT or procurement would be an added advantage, but not essential.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Code of Governance to ensure that they are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed.
- The Trust – for an informal and confidential discussion with Nicola Scrivings, the Chair of the trust, please contact Taff Gidi on 01480 308222 or by emailing email@example.com
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Todd Fleming on 0300 123 2922 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
Please forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net
|M1941 Monitoring Form|
|M1941 Information Pack4 Ints 2May|