Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust, 2 Non-executive DirectorsAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Location:||Coventry and Warwickshire|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Time Requirements:||2 to 3 days a month|
|Closing Date:||25/02/2019 11:00|
|Interviews:||18 March 2019|
We are recruiting two Non-executive Directors to join the board of Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people living in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior or Board level experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Recent, relevant finance experience in a large and complex organisation with the capacity to Chair the Audit Committee, preferably, with a financial qualification; or
- Commercial experience gained at a senior level, in a customer focussed environment with experience of working in partnership and collaboration and potentially with some estates/ property management experience.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
- demonstrate a focus on patient care and reducing inequalities
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As an NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references may be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download.
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
Please forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net
|Information pack (M1898)|