Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust, Non-executive Director & Associate Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Location:||Coventry & Warwickshire|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Remuneration:||NEDs £13,000 pa & ANED £6,000 pa|
|Time Requirements:||NED 2 - 3 days per month & ANED 1 day per month|
Closed for Applications
22/06/2022 at 12:00
Final Interview Date
21/07/2022 face to face in Coventry (venue TBC)
There is a vacancy for a Non-executive Director (NED) and Associate Non-executive Director at Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust (CWPT). This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have recent senior or board level experience in one of the following areas:
- Leading large programmes of estates developments and/or of managing PFI contracts from either an estates management or legal perspective.
- Clinical and patient safety expertise gained from medical, nursing, allied disciplines or social care in a research, regulatory or clinically focused role with experience of applying this to large-scale estates transformation.
For the Non-Executive Director role you will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should ideally live in or have strong connections with Coventry or Warwickshire.
Associate Non-executive Director
For the Associate Non-executive Director, the trust is looking to bring additional depth to decision-making and developing their own talent. As an associate Non-executive Director, you will receive all access to Board and committee meetings and papers but will not hold a vote.
After one to two years, it is hoped that the successful candidate(s) will transition into a substantive Non-executive Director role.
For this role applicants must live in or have strong connections with Coventry or Warwickshire.
- We are seeking someone who can make a valuable contribution to our work on health inequalities, with proven experience in this area.
- On average this role will require the equivalent to 1 day a month, however the time commitment may vary and a flexible approach should be taken.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Code of Governance to ensure that they are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed.
We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Jagtar Singh, the Chair of the trust. Please contact Emma Denis at Emma.Denis@covwarkpt.nhs.uk.
Adecco Health & Care are helping us to identify potential candidates. They can be contacted as follows:
- firstname.lastname@example.org /07973741661
- email@example.com /07889202229
- firstname.lastname@example.org /07523 044455
NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Helen Barlow by emailing email@example.com
|NED Recruitment Pack|