Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust - Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Location:||Coventry and Warwickshire|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£10,000 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||On average this role will require the equivalent to 2 to 3 days a month, however the time commitment may vary and a flexible approach should be taken|
Closed for Applications
12/01/2020 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
There is a vacancy for a non-executive director at Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will meet at least two of the following essential criteria:
- Board level experience
- Experience of board level Safety and Quality Committee or significant clinical experience
- Experience of working at a strategic level in a higher education institution / university with experience of working in partnership and collaboration with other organisations;
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
- demonstrate a strong focus on patient care and reducing inequalities.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that are balanced and reflect the communities they serve. We particularly welcome applications from people from the local black and minority ethnic communities and/or people with disabilities who are able to make a real contribution to this organisation and who can contribute to shaping our strategic direction.
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As an NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
The trust – The CWPT Trust Board meets in public on 28 January 2020. You are invited to attend to observe and join board members for lunch. For further information or to confirm your attendance please contact Emma Denis on 02476 536673 or at Emma.Denis@covwarkpt.nhs.uk. In addition, we strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Jagtar Singh, the Chair of the trust. Again, please contact Emma Denis on 02476 536673 or at Emma.Denis@covwarkpt.nhs.uk.
NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|M1977 NED Info Pack CWP|