Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Non-executive Director x 2Closed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
Closed for Applications
18/12/2020 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
There is a vacancy for two Non-executive Directors (NEDs) at Croydon Health Services NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior level experience in one or more of the following:
- Finance experience gained in a large, complex commercial organisation with the capacity to Chair the Finance, Improvement and Transformation committee, preferably, with a financial or management qualification
- Strong track record in partnership working across a range of stakeholders
- Digital transformation expertise
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Code of Governance to ensure that they are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed.
- We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Mike Bell, the Chair of the Trust or Louise Cretton, Vice Chair of the Trust. Please contact Pat Nawaz, Executive Assistant to Chair on 0208 401 3348
- NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Helen Barlow on 0300 123 2038 or by emailing email@example.com
|20201120 Information pack final|
|L2233 Monitoring Form|