Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust - ChairAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£30,000 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||It is expected that this role will take an average of 15 - 20 hours per week|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Peter Coles from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2021 as Chair of Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust. He is entitled to receive a remuneration of £30,000 per annum. Further information may be available at http://www.dvh.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
20/02/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
06/09/2017 at 15:00
Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust has an annual turnover of over £220m and employs over 3,000 staff to enable it to provide a comprehensive range of acute services and some community services to around 400,000 people in the Dartford, Gravesham, Swanley and Bexley areas. The Trust is in the early stages of a strategic partnership with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust that will support the long-term clinical and financial sustainability of the Trust.
We are looking for a new Chair of Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust, to help lead it through this process and beyond. This is a unique opportunity to share your talents and expertise to help transform the Trust and make a positive difference to the lives of people of Kent.
Applicants will have worked in a range of board level, leadership roles and be able to demonstrate that they have:
- experience of leading organisational and cultural change;
- experience of providing robust and visible leadership, building strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- the ability to work creatively, collaboratively and flexibly with partners;
- proven governance, organisational and financial skills; and
- a sound understanding of the challenges facing healthcare providers in delivering high quality, safe services to patients.
- closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 20 February 2017 at 11.00am. Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- meet the team: There will be a stakeholder event at which short-listed candidates will be invited to meet key stakeholders ahead of the panel interview. This will take place in the Philip Farrant Education Centre at Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford on Monday 6 March 2017 from 5.00pm until 7.30pm.
- shortlisting: will take place on 24 February 2017.
- interview date: 15 March 2017 in Central London
- proposed start date: To be agreed with the successful candidate
For a preliminary, informal discussion with Susan Acott, Chief Executive of the Trust, please contact Jane Burr on 01322 428150 or at email@example.com
How to Apply
Further information about Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust, the chair role and a detailed person specification is available in the Candidate Information Pack which is available from Sharon Davies by calling 0300 123 2068 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn to NHS Appointments