Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust - Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Location:||Applicants should live in the Kent area and/or have an understanding of the area served by the Trust|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2-3 days per month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms Lynn Gladwell from 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2020 as Non-executive Director of Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust. She is entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum. Further information may be available at www.dvh.nhs.uk/.
Closed for Applications
11/07/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
08/08/2017 at 12:00
Peter Coles Added 09/06/2017
Chair, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust • Representative of Organisation
Paul Bennett Added 09/06/2017
Delivery and Improvement Director, NHS Improvement • Departmental Official
David Highton Added 23/06/2017
Chair, Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust • Independent Member
Nikki Cole Added 11/07/2017
Chair, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust • Independent Member
We are recruiting a Non-executive Director for Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
Candidates will need to have a genuine commitment to patients, to the promotion of excellent health care services and have senior board level or equivalent experience in a large or complex organisation.
The Trust has identified that candidates with a clinical or legal background would also be an advantage bringing a different dimension to the Board and complementing the backgrounds of existing non-executive directors.
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
- closing date for receipt of applications: 11 July 2017 at 11am. Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- interview date: 26 July 2017
- proposed start date: To be confirmed
Getting in touch
The Trust – for an informal and confidential discussion with Peter Coles, the Chair or Susan Acott, Chief Executive, please contact Stacey Jeebooah on 01322 428737.
NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing email@example.com
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
|20170613 Monitoring Form|
|20170704 S1490 NED information pack|