Devon Partnership NHS Trust, ChairAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£25,553 per annum (further details will be included in the information pack)|
|Time Requirements:||2-3 days per week|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Willis as Chair of Devon Partnership NHS Trust from 1 March 2020 to 28 February 2022. He will receive a remuneration of £25,553 per annum, which will increase to £30,000 per annum on 1 April 2020. He has no declared political activity in the last five years.View Announcement
Closed for Applications
06/01/2020 at 12:00
w/c 20th January 2020. Long-listed candidates will be invited for a preliminary interview with Janice Scanlan form Hunter Healthcare. To facilitate this, we will share your application with Hunter Healthcare. Feedback from these interviews will be given to the panel
Stakeholder engagement event
Final Interview Date
02/03/2020 at 12:00
We are looking for an exceptional leader to chair Devon Partnership NHS Trust. This is an unique opportunity to help shape the future of local services by sharing your talents and expertise to help transform the hospital and make a positive difference to your community.
The organisation is rated as ‘Good’ overall by the Care Quality Commission and its Secure Services Directorate is rated as ‘Outstanding’. DPT is passionate about promoting good mental health and wellbeing, committed to partnership working and focused on people’s recovery. Its mission is to become a centre of excellence and expertise in the field of mental health and learning disability by 2021.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Code of Governance to ensure that they are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed.
For more information, you can get in touch with:
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust – we strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Melanie Walker, Chief Executive, please contact Janet Morrell on 01392 208662 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hunter Healthcare are helping us to identify potential candidates, if you would like a confidential discussion about the role contact Janice Scanlan, Associate, Hunter Healthcare on 07793 395116 or by emailing email@example.com
- NHS Improvement – to request an information pack and for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies the information pack
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
- confirm your preferred email and telephone contact details
This information should be emailed to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net quoting reference S2005 in the subject line.Return to NHS Appointments