Devon Partnership NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
Closed for Applications
14/09/2020 at 12:00
Stakeholder engagement event
Final Interview Date
We are looking for candidates who want to use their energy, skills and experience to help drive the delivery of sustainable mental health and learning disability services for the people of Devon, and the wider South West.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to the people who use our services and the promotion of excellent mental health and learning disability care services. You will also have senior level experience in HR/OD or digital/customer experience.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in or have strong connections with Devon.
For more information, you can get in touch with:
- Headhunters – are helping us to identify potential candidates, if you would like a confidential discussion about the role contact Rhiannon Smith, Managing Partner, Hunter Healthcare by emailing email@example.com
- NHS England & NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|HH - Devon Partnership - NED - Candidate Pack|