Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust - Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 to 3 days a month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Nicholas Relph from 15 June 2017 to 14 June 2019 as Non-executive Director of Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust. He is entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum. Further information may be available at https://www.glos-care.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
28/03/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
23/06/2017 at 13:00
We are recruiting a non-executive director for Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
The Trust’s strategic priority at this time is the transformation of services to deliver a sustainable system of care in partnership with others. Candidates will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services.
Extensive senior level financial experience in a large organisation, ideally with a finance qualification.
We welcome people with the appropriate senior experience in complex large organisations with:
- Strategic change skills gained in a challenged environment
- Managing service transformation at scale
- Previous experience in a non-executive role
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
The NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model describes nine behaviours, which together contribute towards strong and effective NHS leaders. If you are invited to interview, you will also need to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These can be found in the information pack (pp 6).
Find out more
The Trust – for an informal and confidential discussion with Ingrid Barker, Chair of the Trust regarding the role, please contact Jenny Goode on 0300 4218187.
Gatenby Sanderson are helping us to identify potential candidates. If you would like a confidential discussion about the role contact Melanie Shearer, Health Partner on 020 7426 3971 or email, Melanie.Shearer@gatenbysanderson.com
NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing Miriam.email@example.com
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
- Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|20170224 Candidate Information Pack S1406|
|20170221 Monitoring Form S1406|