Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - 2 Non-executive DirectorsAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Location:||The London Boroughs of Hounslow, Richmond upon Thames, Elmbridge, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hillingdon, Merton, Wandsworth, Kingston upon Thames and Spelthorne.|
|Skills required:||Accountancy, Audit and Risk, Change Management|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Remuneration:||£6,157 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||On average this role will require a time commitment equivalent to 2 to 3 days a month.|
|Closing Date:||22/06/2017 11:00|
|Interviews:||7 July 2017 for the Non-executive Director & 11 July 2017 for the Audit Chair|
We are recruiting two Non-executive Directors for Hounslow & Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust (HRCH). HRCH is one of only two trusts in London focussed exclusively in community care. Formed by the merger of two community organisations previously part of the local PCTs it has developed a reputation for achievement and innovative approaches to care in the community. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
Audit chair post:
Candidates will need to have a genuine commitment to patients, to the promotion of excellent health care services and have senior finance experience gained in a large and complex organisation, with a financial qualification. The successful candidate will be required to chair the Audit Committee.
Non-executive director post:
Candidates must have experience in a senior leadership role working in or with complex organisations and policies.
It is desirable to have:
- a background in public services, the voluntary sector and services allied to community health services, and/or a good understanding of the current strategic agenda, financial challenges, and the opportunities for future integration between different health providers and social care.
- an understanding of major transactions, change management and a track record of consolidating relationships with key external stakeholders; with ability to utilise this to add value to the trust board, supporting our strategic goal of integrated care.
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
- closing date for receipt of applications: 22 June 2017 at 11.00am. Please forward your completed application to email@example.com
- interview date: 7 July 2017 for the Non-executive Director & 11 July 2017 for the Audit Chair
- proposed start date: to be confirmed
Getting in touch
- Hunter Healthcare is helping us to identify potential candidates, if you would like a confidential discussion about the role contact Rhiannon Smith, Partner on 020 7935 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Leslie Horn on 0300 123 2057 or by emailing email@example.com
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
|20170612 L1474 Information Pack|