Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS England / NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Julie Bolus as Non-executive Director at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust from 1 December 2020 to 30 November 2022. She is entitled to receive a remuneration of £11,500 per annum and has declared no political activity in the last five years. Further information may be available at https://www.hey.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
07/10/2020 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
26/11/2020 at 10:00
There is a vacancy for a Non-executive Director at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior level clinical and patient safety expertise gained from either medical, nursing or allied disciplines.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board;
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development;
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge;
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust; and
- have an understanding, empathy and commitment to public service values.
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in or have strong connections with the Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire or surrounding area.
- We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Terry Moran, the Chair of the Trust. Please contact Rebecca Thompson on 01482 674828 to take advantage of this opportunity.
- NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing email@example.com
How to Apply
Read the information pack to find out how to apply and forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net
|HUTH NEDInfoPack N2189|