Independent Member Finance - Aneurin Bevan University Health Board.Closed
|Body:||Aneurin Bevan UHB|
|Appointing Department:||Welsh Government|
|Sector:||Business, Finance & Skills|
|Location:||Meetings held in Health Board Headquarters, St Cadoc’s Hospital, Caerleon, but could be held in venues across the Health Board area or via digital meeting platforms.|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£15,936 per year, plus travel and other reasonable expenses within reasonable limits.|
|Time Requirements:||4 days per month|
Closed for Applications
09/11/2021 at 16:00
Final Interview Date
Chair of ABUHB • Representative of Organisation
WG Representative • Departmental Official
Chair of Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board • Independent Member
- Skills and knowledge of financial systems and Financial Management in large organisations.
- A sound understanding of the role of audit, governance and assurance.
- Ability to appraise and critically review business cases and financial proposals and plans.
- Experience of performance improvement to deliver value for money.
- Ability to apply specialist finance knowledge and skills in a strategic board environment.
- An awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusion
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage with employees and employee representatives at all levels within the Health Board;
- Ability to work as part of a team and in partnership with other key organisations;
- Ability to involve and work with stakeholders to help shape, develop and improve services; and
- Ability to analyse and critically review complex information
For further information regarding the selection process, please contact:
Public Appointments Team – Public Bodies Unit
For further information regarding the role of the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board and the role of Independent Member Finance please contact:
Ann Lloyd, Chair of Aneurin Bevan University Health Board on 01633 435957 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Richard Howells, Interim Board Secretary, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board on 01633435959 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further assistance in applying for this role, please contact email@example.com.
For further information about Public Appointments in Wales, please visit www.gov.wales/publicappointments
|Information for Candidates - IM Finance ABUHB - E|
|Information for Candidates - IM Finance ABUHB - W|