Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Location:||Preference will be given to candidates who live in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, or have strong connections with the area. We will accept applications from those with the appropriate experience living in the surrounding areas|
|Skills required:||Business / Commercial|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£6,157 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||On average this role will require the equivalent to 2 to 3 days a month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointments of Faisal Hussain from 1 October 2017 to 30 September 2019 as a Non-executive Director of Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust.
He is entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum .
Further information may be available at http://www.leicspart.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
31/07/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
There is a vacancy for a Non-executive director. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior or board level business or community engagement experience gained in the private sector or through links with the voluntary or not for profit sectors.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
For information about the Trust, such as business plans, annual reports, and services, visit their website
Getting in touch
- For an informal and confidential discussion with Cathy Ellis, the Chair of the trust, please contact her PA Gill Eagles on 0116 295 0822
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Sharon Davies on 0300 123 2068 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
Please forward your completed application to email@example.com
|M1289 Information pack (PDF 450 KB)|
|M1289 Monitoring Form (doc 107 kb)|