London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Non-executive Director (L2323)Closed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
Closed for Applications
04/03/2021 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
We are recruiting a Non-executive Director (NED) to join the board of London Ambulance Service NHS Trust (LAS). This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board.
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development.
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge.
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the Trust.
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in or have strong connections with London.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Code of Governance to ensure that they are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed.
Find out more
- Saxton Bampfylde are helping us to identify potential candidates, if you would like a confidential discussion about the role please contact Saxton Bampfylde via Brett Anderson by emailing Anderson@saxbam.com
- NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Helen Barlow on 0300 123 2038 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|L2323 Information pack|
|L2323 Monitoring Form|