NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group, Governing Body Lay Member (Non Executive)
|Body:||NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group|
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||3 days per month (on average)|
This is not a ministerial appointment.
Closed for Applications
23/10/2020 at 17:00
Final Interview Date
NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is recruiting a Lay Member to join its Governing Body.
NHS Leeds CCG is ambitious and committed to focussing real change in tackling health inequalities, which was highlighted even more by Covid-19. The response to Covid-19 has also seen a lot of innovation in a short space of time and the CCG would like the lay member to be able to offer support around the digital and information agendas, whilst also bringing challenge and assurance around programmes and investments.
The successful candidate will have the following specific competencies & qualifications for the role:
- Previous experience of organisational change
- A track record of facilitating business transformation, involving information management & technology
- Understanding of business / enterprise architecture, including value streams and business capability modelling
In addition, the CCG is keen to appoint a candidate with a passion for the following areas:
- Tackling health inequalities
- Championing diversity – including talent management, especially for BAME colleagues
- Partnership development – around assurance, risk and shared investment -both within Leeds and the wider Integrated Care System (West Yorkshire and Harrogate)
- Securing the digital and analytical infrastructure to underpin Population Health Management
Applicants will also be able to demonstrate a special interest in Leeds, for example, living or working in the area or by being closely involved in projects and other activities in the city. Some time commitment may be required in the evenings and there will be some travel within the CCG boundary and occasionally further afield.
For further information and details of how to apply, please read the Job Description and Supporting Information Pack.
If you would like to find out if this role is right for you, for an informal discussion please contact the clinical Chair, Dr Jason Broch’s PA, Ela Trent on email@example.com before the closing date.
How to Apply
To apply for this post please send the following by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 23 October 2020:
- A CV which demonstrates how you meet the criteria
- A covering letter highlighting the aspects of the role and Leeds CCG that particularly attract you and outlining why you feel you are right for us
- Contact details for four referees (who will not be contacted without your permission)
- A completed Equal Opportunities
|Supporting Info Pack|
|FitProper Person Form|
This post is NOT regulated by The Commissioner for Public Appointments.