North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Location:||You should have strong connections with South Cheshire or North Staffordshire or ideally live within 50 miles of the headquarters of the Trust|
|Skills required:||Accountancy, Audit and Risk|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£6,157 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||On average this role will require a time commitment equivalent to 2 to 3 days a month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Gan Mahadea from 1 October 2017 to 30 September 2018 as Non-executive Director of North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust. He is entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum. Further information may be available at http://www.combined.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
28/07/2017 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
06/09/2017 at 17:00
We are recruiting a non-executive director for North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have recent finance experience gained in a large, complex organisation. You will also have a financial qualification with the ability to Chair the Audit Committee.
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit. We believe that the best boards are those that reflect the communities they serve.
We particularly welcome applications from women, people from the local black and minority ethnic communities, and disabled people who we know are under-represented in chair and non-executive roles.
For information about the Trust, such as business plans, annual reports, and services, visit their website
Interview date and meeting with trust stakeholders: Wednesday 9 August 2017. Candidates invited to interview will meet with trust stakeholders for approximately 20 minutes just prior to interview Feedback from this meeting will be given to the panel.
Getting in touch
with the Trust – for an informal and confidential discussion with the Chair of the Trust David Rogers regarding the role, please contact his PA Justine Scotcher on 01782 275122
with NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Sharon Davies on 0300 123 2068 or by emailing Sharon.email@example.com
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
- a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
- a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
- the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
- please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
- tell us about any dates when you will not be available
Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|M1293 Monitoring Form (doc 107kb)|
|M1293 Information pack (PDF 401kb)|