North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£6,157 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||2 to 3 days a month|
An announcement has been made on the outcome of this appointment.
NHS Improvement is pleased to announce the appointment of David Rawsthorn from 25 March 2019 to 24 March 2021 as Non-executive Director of North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust. He is entitled to receive a remuneration of £6,157 per annum. Further information may be available at https://www.nwas.nhs.uk/
Closed for Applications
24/01/2019 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
18/04/2019 at 10:00
We are recruiting a financially experienced Non-executive Director to join the board of North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior level recent, relevant finance experience in a large and complex organisation with the capacity to Chair the Audit Committee, preferably, with a financial qualification or recent relevant financial experience.
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
- For an informal and confidential discussion with Wyn Dignan, the current Chair of the trust, please contact Pamela Ward on 01204 498404
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing email@example.com
How to Apply
Read the information pack to find out how to apply and forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Government’s Principles of Public Appointments and Governance Code and are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed. This appointment is regulated by the Commissioner for Public Appointments
|Monitoring Form N1871 NWAS|