Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust, Non-executive Director and Associate Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Remuneration:||£13,000 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||2-3 days a month|
Closed for Applications
19/10/2021 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
There are vacancies for a Non-executive Director (NED) and an Associate NED at Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust (NGH). These are exceptional opportunities to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior level experience in one of the following areas:
- Recent, relevant finance experience in a large and complex organisation with the capacity to Chair the Audit Committee, preferably with a financial qualification.
- experience operating at senior or board level and/or expertise of workforce development, leading organisational and cultural change.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in or have strong connections with Northamptonshire.
Find out more
- We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Alan Burns, the Chair of the trust. Please contact April Pardoe by emailing April.firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Jasmine Burleigh on 0300 123 2429 or by emailing email@example.com
|M2371 Monitoring Form|
|Northampton NHS Trust- Info pack|