Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Body:||Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust|
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Remuneration:||£13,261 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||Minimum of 4 days each month|
This is not a ministerial appointment.
Closed for Applications
Final Interview Date
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 5 or 12 August 2019
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are seeking an experienced Non-executive director to join their unitary Board. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
Applicants must have senior and/or Board level experience gained in a large/complex organisation in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategic workforce planning/human resources management
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Strategic development
And be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services.
Board Level Competencies
If you are invited to interview, you will also need to demonstrate the range of competencies required to contribute effectively in this board level role, including:
- Patient and community focus – a strong commitment to the provision of high quality and safe care for patients, engaging with carers and the community, and to tackling health inequalities in disadvantaged groups.
- Supporting the strategic development of the workforce and organisational culture.
- Experience of Strategic Workforce Development.
- Strategic direction – the ability to think and plan ahead, to develop a clear vision and enthuse others, balancing needs and constraints.
- Holding to account – the ability to accept accountability for board performance, and probe and challenge constructively, and the ability to hold the Chief Executive and executives to account.
- Effective influencing and communication – a high level of ability to gain support and influence, political acumen.
- Team working – be committed to working as a team member, and the ability to take on a personal leadership role and build an effective team.
- Self-belief and drive – the motivation to improve NHS performance and confidence to take on challenges.
- Intellectual flexibility – the ability to think clearly and creatively, make sense of complexity and clarify it for other people.
|Candidate Information Pack June 2019|