Port of Tyne, Non-Executive Director
|Body:||Port of Tyne|
|Appointing Department:||Department for Transport|
|Skills required:||Accountancy, Business / Commercial|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Remuneration:||£14,857 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||14 days per annum|
Closed for Applications
13/09/2019 at 17:00
Final Interview Date
The Port of Tyne, the largest UK trust port, is an independent statutory body governed by its own, unique, local legislation and controlled by an independent Board of Directors. Its primary duty is to manage, maintain, develop and improve the Port for the benefit of all its stakeholders.
Two non-executive directors are required to join the Board for an initial 3-year term.
We are seeking candidates who must be able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of:
- business and commercial imperatives
- the Port’s interaction with stakeholders; local, regional and national and its significance in the community
- working at Board level or equivalent
- partnership working; joint ventures and project development.
In addition, it would be desirable for candidates to demonstrate one or more of the following areas of skills and experience:
- a strong operational finance background, ideally a qualified and experiencedor service environment, or
- professional accountant experienced in a business to business engineering, logistics
- logistics/supply chain modernisation through digital and process innovation, or
- building and structuring commercial partnerships and projects.
How to Apply
To apply and for further details please visit www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe54668.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our advising consultants
Katrina Paget or Olivia Robinson on 0113 205 6298
|Port of Tyne Candidate Information Pack|
|Supporting Documentation form|
This post is NOT regulated by The Commissioner for Public Appointments.