Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust, Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Location:||Applicants should either have strong connections with the Portsmouth area or the ability to travel to Portsmouth.|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
Closed for Applications
15/09/2020 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
The Trust is looking for a NED who shares their ambition to innovate, transform and further strengthen their position as a leading healthcare provider and employer of choice.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have clinical and patient safety expertise gained from medical, nursing, allied disciplines or social care experience at a senior level in an academic, research, regulatory or clinically focused role.
Experience of engaging with the diverse social, economic and cultural groups served by the Trust, particularly the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Communities would be an advantage.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model
Getting in touch
- We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Melloney Poole the Chair of the trust. Please contact Jayne Bonilla on 02392 286770.
- Green Park are helping us to identify potential candidates, if you would like a confidential discussion about the role contact Joanna Moriarty, Partner on 020 3145 3433 or by emailing Moriarty@green-park.co.uk
- NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Miriam Walker on 0300 123 2059 or by emailing email@example.com
More information is available at Green Park’s microsite.
|S2200 Ports NHS NED Info Pack|