University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Associate Non-executive DirectorClosed
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Location:||Applicants should live in or have strong connections with Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland or surrounding areas.|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
Closed for Applications
01/12/2020 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
There is a vacancy for an Associate Non-executive Director (NED) at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior level finance experience gained within a large, complex, public or private organisation.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model
- We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Karamjit Singh, the Chair of the Trust. Please contact his PA Mandy Johnson on 0116 258 8940
- NHS England / NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Helen Barlow on 0300 123 2038 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Associate NED Info pack M2220|