Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, Associate Non-executive Director x2
|Body:||Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust|
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health and Social Care|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Remuneration:||£13,000 per annum|
|Time Requirements:||2 - 3 days per month|
This is not a ministerial appointment.
Closed for Applications
03/10/2022 at 11:00
Final Interview Date
26 or 27 October 2022
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust (WHT) is looking for two Associate Non-executive Directors (NEDs). This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people served by the Trust.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services.
You will have senior or board level experience with a strong governance acumen.
You will reflect the people and communities of the area and be aware of the impact of diverse communities on health inequalities.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
Applicants should live in or have strong connections with the area served by The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust.
Getting in touch
- We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Stephen Field, the Chair of the trust. Please contact Keith Wilshere via email email@example.com
- NHS England – for general process enquiries contact Helen Barlow by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please read the candidate information pack to find out how to apply and forward your completed application to email@example.com quoting reference M2595
|Monitoring Form M2595|
|ASSOC. NEDS Walsall HC Info Pack M2595|