Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, Non executive DirectorAnnounced
|Appointing Department:||NHS Improvement|
|Sectors:||Charity & Public Sector, Health|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Time Requirements:||2 to 3 days a month|
Closed for Applications
24/10/2018 at 11:00
Anderson Quigley will be holding preliminary interviews from 1 November 2018 to 6 November 2018.
Final Interview Date
Final panel interview date: 15 November 2018
We are recruiting a Non-executive Director to join the board of Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community. The successful candidate will become a member of the Quality and Safety Committee.
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have clinical and patient safety expertise gained from medical, nursing or allied disciplines.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you can use your experience to:
- work alongside other non-executives and executive colleagues as an equal member of the board
- bring independence, external perspectives, skills and challenge to strategy development
- hold the executive to account by providing purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge
- shape and actively support a healthy culture for the trust
All non-executive directors must champion the standards of public life – by upholding the highest standards of conduct and displaying the principles of selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership.
As a future NHS leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the range of behaviours required to contribute effectively in this board level role. These are outlined in the NHS Leadership Academy’s Healthcare Leadership Model.
- For an informal and confidential discussion with Danielle Oum, the Chair of the trust, please contact Jo Wells on 01922 721172 ext: 6263.
- Anderson Quigley are helping us to identify potential candidates, if you would like a confidential discussion about the role please contact Helene Usherwood, Head of Practice on 07719322669 or email Helene@andersonquigley.com
- NHS Improvement – for general enquiries contact Helen Barlow on 0300 123 2038 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
* Read the information pack to find out how to apply and forward your completed application to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net
Our recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with the Government’s Principles of Public Appointments and Governance Code and are made on merit after a fair and open process so that the best people, from the widest possible pool of candidates, are appointed. This appointment is regulated by the Commissioner for Public Appointments
|(M1795) Information Pack|